We can provide a broad range of legal assistance, including:
- Escaping family violence – advice and assistance on escaping family violence, reporting to police and understanding the legal process;
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders – Advice on Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders, including private applications and advice on strengthening or extending ADVOs;
- Parenting Plans – information about parenting plans and assistance to draft a parenting plan
- Child support – Child support applications and information about your entitlement to child support or seeking a review of an assessment;
- Compensation – Information about compensation including applications to Victim Support for counselling, financial assistance or recognition payments and appeals;
- Family law assistance – help with divorce applications, parenting and property applications to the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia;
- Referrals – referrals to support organisations for crisis accommodation, medical needs and other support needs.